RJ Wachsman Homes Warranty
RJ Wachsman Homes provides a Third-Party guaranteed warranty by Bonded Builders Warranty Group (BBWG). This is a feature included with all of the homes we build, and our company provides this warranty at no additional cost to the homebuyer. The benefits are clear, too:
- 1) Detailed coverage through a written warranty
- 2) Third-Party guarantee, where builders are screened for optimal performance
- 3) Superior track record of customer satisfaction from BBWG
- 4) No additional cost to the buyer
Summary of Coverage
The written warranty provided to our customers through BBWG includes certain coverages for system and structural defects. On top of that coverage, RJ Wachsman Homes provides a one-year limited warranty, and, appliances that come with your new home are covered by the manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
During the first year of living in your new home, you are fully covered by the BBWG warranty and are also covered by RJ Wachsman Homes’ one-year limited warranty. On top of that, the appliances that come with your home are covered by the manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
In the second year, all major systems – including plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems – are covered under the BBWG warranty for maximum protection on your investment. On top of that, your home is protected against defects in materials or workmanship as defined in the Warranty Performance Standards through BBWG.
After the second year of coverage, your BBWG warranty continues to cover all major structural defects – lasting 10 years after your purchase. With this, RJ Wachsman Homes commits itself to clients by providing this key piece of warranty. This way, you know your investment is safe and that your home will be long lasting.
These details are outlined in the warranty documents provided to you upon purchase of your new home. To see additional details on our written warranty, please visit the following links:
Sample Warranty Document
About Your BBWG Warranty
About Your BBWG Warranty
Bonded Builders Warranty Group
Bonded Builders Warranty Group (BBWG) guarantees the performance of our customers’ written warranty either directly or indirectly through the builder. Founded in 1990, Bonded Builders serves homeowners nationwide through its warranty programs as well as its homeowners’ insurance programs.
Because Bonded Builders is responsible for the performance of the written warranty, Bonded Builders has strict criteria that must be met prior to accepting a builder into its program. These criteria include the following procedures:
- Builders are thoroughly screened through the underwriting department
- Customer references are checked to establish long-term and across-the-board satisfaction
- Financial stability and business longevity are taken into consideration
- Finally, builders are rated on customer service and the speed with which they return to complete punch lists and take care of finalizing each job